Tips & Tricks
Increase number of available offers
Most of the partner offers are based on the country you are coming from according to your IP address. Countries with most of the available offers are USA and UK. For example if you are in Germany, you’ll see only 15 offers, but If you are in USA, there will be around 150 offers available to you. But there is a way how to see same offers like users in these top countries.
Only thing you need to do is to change your IP address to one assigned to these countries. Then just click on the Get It FREE button and see what’s there for you. For changing your IP addres you can use some free proxy servers. Here are few addresses where you can find these proxy servers: Free Proxy Lists, Proxy 4 Free, ID Cloak.
If you don’t know how to set up the proxy server in your browser you can follow the step by step instructions for top three browsers. Please note the instrucion can vary slightly based on the version of your browser.
- Click on Tools menu and select Internet Options
- Move to the Connections tab. At the bottom of the window in the Local Area Network (LAN) settings section click on the LAN Settings.
- First of all check the box labeled Use a proxy server and after click on Advanced button.
- Type your proxy servers IP address under Proxy address to use label and proxy port under Port field. Check the box labeled Use the same proxy server for all protocols. Click OK button
- Right click on the shortcut in start menu and select Mozilla Firefox Options.
- Click on the Advanced category.
- Click on Network tab
- Click Settings under Connection.
- Check Manual proxy configuration.
- Enter proxy server IP address and port number.
- If you want, check the box that says Use this proxy server for all protocols.
- Click “Customize and Control Google Chrome” menu.
- Click “Options” button.
- Under “Google Chrome Options” window select ‘Under the Hood” tab.
- In the ‘Network’ section, click the “Change proxy settings” button.
- Under “Internet Properties” window click “Lan settings” button.
- Under “Local Area Network (LAN) Settings” window click on the Proxy server for your LAN” and enter your proxy settings.
- Click OK and Apply to save the settings.
How to ship my order home
Did you decide to complete some offer for US user and the partner is not shipping to your country? We have a very easy solution for this situation. There are companies that will provide you US postal address where you can ship your orders and then forward them to your home. We recommend you Shipito.com.
Why Shipito.com ?
- worldwide shipping
- very reasonable prices
- tracking and insurance for your shipment available
- wide list of shipping companies
- online shipping calculator
- basic account for free
- paid account with lower fees and consolidation of packages
- #37 on the Inc 500 list of the fastest growing private companies in U.S.A.
#1 in Logistics & Transportation category
Why paid account?
If you plan to shop in US regularly you should consider Shipito’s paid account called “Virtual Mailbox”. For some annual fee you’ll get significantly lower fees per package and you’ll be able to consolidate your shipments. That means you can merge more small packages into one big package and save your shipping costs. See some real consolidation exapmles on the right.