This is a comprehensive epos solution with many rich features to manage the entire Retail, CTN and Supermarkets. Emperium Epos is scaleable from one Epos system through to multiple epos systems per store and chain of stores. Emperium Epos will manage instore requirements while the Emperium Epos back office will allow the retailer to control not only the Epos till processes but stock control, HR management through to comprehensive reporting.
Emperium Epos Retail Features
Epos System Features:
- Co. Info settings
- Promo message settings for receipts
- User settings: access rights
- Employee settings, commissions, working hours, pay rates.
- Supplier management
- Purchase order – reorder min stock, product linked to supplier, add new product.
- Goods Received – Stock in goods arriving and allocate locations.
- Stock location management – once locations, bin location and multi locations.
Epos Stock management:
- Set departments, sub departments, brands, VAT rates.
- Multi buy discounts
- BOGOF promotion settings with date ranges.
- Link barcodes to multi suppliers
- Margin settings
Epos Inventory management:
- Stock adjustments
- Stock take
- Stock transfers in branch, branch to branch.
- Min and Max stock holdings settings
- Scan barcodes
- Miscellaneous sale
- Search products
- Apply discount on product
- Apply discount on overall sale
- Petty cash
- Hold transaction / Unhold transaction
- Raise trolley receipts with qty and value
- Search sale
- Payment options, cash, card, vouchers, cheque, credit accounts
- Chip and pin ready
- End of Day balancing
- Transfer excess cash to reserve, under dual control
- Sales receipt inclusive of vat.
- Sales receipts on thermal receipt printout.
- Purchase invoice entry
- Non inventory invoice entry
- Supplier remittance / payment entry against invoices.
- Credit customer payment entry
- Customer reports
- Inventory reports
- Purchase reports
- Supplier reports
- Sales Reports
- Summary reports
- Employee reports